In total Flat Susan will visit and stay with 36 people before she returns home. Yes, thirty six! That's a lot of travelling for such a tiny person. If you are new to this blog perhaps you should scroll to the very first post so you know more about who she is and what is happening with her. You are welcome to take the button on the right to display on your own blog and we hope you will visit the blogs of the people she has been staying with and leave a kind comment after your reading.

You


Monday 23 September 2013

Not a Party Pooper but all Pooped Out!


Flat Susan is all partied out... (hectic day at Annie's)

Flat Susan will be setting off very soon on another journey, this time to Krisha in USA.  It will be a long flight but to be honest I think she is shattered from all the Birthday celebrations we have had over the last week and will be glad of the rest.  I took a few pics of some of the things she got up to to share with you....


She enjoyed all the new birthday presents that the twins had.

"I can see a long way from up here.  This castle made me feel like a princess."





"Wahooooooo!  I loved riding this gorgeous little pony"




 " This was pretty scary!  I just took hold of the end and up it flew!  It was just as well it had a good heavy weight on the bottom or I could have been in USA before I'd planned."



" When Annie lifted me safely down off that balloon I took a nice warm bath in the new dolls house and....




....went for a lie down to recover!"



After all the excitement I think she has really enjoyed her stay here in Shropshire.  I will be tucking her up in her suitcase soon with all she travels with and have made this tag to go with her as a gift for LaCretia.  

Safe journey Flat Susan.  I've loved having you.

Hugs,
Annie x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like FS thoroughly enjoyed the party! Fab little pony. Looking to forward to her visit with me. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up with FS again - brilliant photos Annie. She certainly looks as though it was fun being with the munchkins and even had her own wee house with a bed the perfect size for her stay :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading about my adventures, hope you come back and read more. I am always on the move.