In total Flat Susan will visit and stay with 36 people before she returns home. Yes, thirty six! That's a lot of travelling for such a tiny person. If you are new to this blog perhaps you should scroll to the very first post so you know more about who she is and what is happening with her. You are welcome to take the button on the right to display on your own blog and we hope you will visit the blogs of the people she has been staying with and leave a kind comment after your reading.

You


Tuesday 23 July 2013

Bella is Busy Making Flat Susan a House



I could not let Flat Susan go without making her a house...cos every doll should have one!  I recently purchased this die that makes a 3D bird house and thought it was just the right size for Susan!  She even got a matching chandelier for her chair and so she thinks she is really in vogue!


I have all the post cards of where she has been ready to go in her envelope and will be sending all her collected paraphernalia with her (chair and house)...show me a girl who does not go back home without over-weight baggage after a long trip to another country.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love it! FS is one lucky gal! It's amazing what you can pick up on your holidays,
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading about my adventures, hope you come back and read more. I am always on the move.