In total Flat Susan will visit and stay with 36 people before she returns home. Yes, thirty six! That's a lot of travelling for such a tiny person. If you are new to this blog perhaps you should scroll to the very first post so you know more about who she is and what is happening with her. You are welcome to take the button on the right to display on your own blog and we hope you will visit the blogs of the people she has been staying with and leave a kind comment after your reading.

You


Friday 21 June 2013

In The Beginning



Flat Susan Sets off for Liverpool

Here she is - all ready, Friday night, to begin her travels.  Here is Flat Susan sitting in her little case in which she is going to travel.  I know she should maybe just travel in an envelope but as she is so tiny it is a bit daunting for her to rattle around in one so she has her own little travel case.




Well, Flat Susan (FS for short) set off on her worldly travels today, Saturday, 11th May.  I took her with me to Port Sunlight to HSNW stamp show, where she was introduced to Jo who is taking her on a short holiday "on a plane" and then on another short trip before sending her off to her next new hostess, Elizabeth.

Here is the handover which took place in front of the refreshments at the show.



She was actually waving to you all as Jo held on to her and I feigned a smile as I let her go.  I know she will be perfectly alright in Jo's capable hands and because she has not got a passport and Jo lives near the passport office in Liverpool she will have one before she boards the plane.

Well, it could be a while before I see FS now as she will move from one host to another and have a wonderful time.  I can't wait to read about her travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading about my adventures, hope you come back and read more. I am always on the move.