In total Flat Susan will visit and stay with 36 people before she returns home. Yes, thirty six! That's a lot of travelling for such a tiny person. If you are new to this blog perhaps you should scroll to the very first post so you know more about who she is and what is happening with her. You are welcome to take the button on the right to display on your own blog and we hope you will visit the blogs of the people she has been staying with and leave a kind comment after your reading.

You


Tuesday 19 November 2013

Settling Down in Georgia


Hi Everyone. So, I have a special guest visiting with me here for a little bit. Her name is Flat Susan. She's traveling the world and meeting all sorts of new people. You can see all her adventures here. She just left sunny, warm Florida visiting with Nan

Here she is at my front door. We're all ready for November and Thanksgiving now with the mums, scarecrow, and fall wreath. :-)


Unfortunately I've been working since her arrival but she's spent some time with my dogs and hanging around. The weather unfortunately isn't as nice as Florida. We are having a cold spell with lows in the 20's yesterday and today. And it was really windy yesterday. But, my Sunday hopefully back to a high of 70. 

Last night she finally saw my craft room. We sat down to work on TH tag for November and make a couple cards for Thanksgiving. 

Here's the beautiful tag Nan made for me. I love the soft green colors used. So pretty!! Thanks Nan!! We are enjoying a cup of coffee this morning and than we'll have to take her out and about. 

3 comments:

  1. She looks like she quickly settled in and made herself at home!! Have fun!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just left a comment but I'm not sure if it will go through.

    So glad that flat Susan arrived in Georgia safe and sound. Your entryway looks nice and festive ready for the fall and Thanksgiving holiday.

    I have an aunt that lives in Atlanta.

    Can't wait to see where you went Flat Susan go to.

    Peace,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like FS is settling in quite nicely. Where in Georgia do you live? I have an aunt in Atlanta. Your entryway looks so nice and festive, ready for the fall and Thanksgiving holiday.

    Can't wait to see where you and Flat Susan go.

    Peace, Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading about my adventures, hope you come back and read more. I am always on the move.